The Soviet Union was brought to the brink of defeat after the major German offensive of June 1941 (Operation Barbarossa). To help the Empire stave off elimination, the Allies, led by the United States and Britain, enacted a brazen plan to deliver tens of thousands of armored vehicles, artillery pieces, aircraft and small arms across the Atlantic and Arctic. This resulted in the Soviet Union taking on upwards of 22,800 armored vehicles to help continue thier fight - though nearly 2,000 of these were lost en route due to the German U-boat scourge and naval precense as a whole. First deliveries occurred in 1941 and included American M3 Stuarts and M3 Lees while the British contributed Tetrarchs, Matildas, and Valentines. 1944 finally saw the arrival of M4 Shermans in large numbers. In the end, the Soviet Union was saved with the help of the West and Nazi tyranny was pushed back to its heart in Berlin before the middle of 1945.
There are a total of 22 Soviet Lend-Lease Tanks of WWII (1939-1945) in the Military Factory. Entries are listed below in alphanumeric order (1-to-Z). Flag images indicative of country of origin and not necessarily primary operator.
Trucks and other related vehicles are also included in this listing.