1) Endorsement "MilitaryFactory.com", "www.MilitaryFactory.com", "MF", "Military Factory" is in no way endorsed by the United States Department of Defense, any other world body or military-related organization. We DO NOT SELL or lease for service/presentation any of the items catalogued on our website.
2) Liability Material presented throughout this website is for historical and entertainment value and should not to be construed as usable for military hardware restoration, maintenance or general operation. Please consult manufacturers or licensed experts for such information.
3) The information available on our site is only as accurate as the original sources they reflect Please be aware that many different published/oral military and/or civilian sources deliver varying degrees of information and/or accuracy when referring to a specific entries' weight, range, speed, etc. Information found throughout MilitaryFactory.com is provided to the best of our researching abilities at the time of publication to the internet and is constantly being added to, edited for accuracy, or repaired for inaccuracy whenever possible.
4) Legal Although the content of MilitaryFactory.com is believed to be accurate at the time of their publishing to the Internet, MilitaryFactory.com does not assume responsibility as to the accuracy, correctness, completeness, reliability and "up-to-dateness" of information made available through this website. The contents of the website are provided 'as is' and without any expressed or implied warranties of any kind. MilitaryFactory.com disclaims liability for any damages which arise as a result of the direct or indirect use of this website (www.MilitaryFactory.com). MilitaryFactory.com reserves the right to modify, amend, delete, suspend or discontinue this website, which we control, without prior notice.
5) This Website and You MilitaryFactory.com seeks in no way to misuse, misguide or misrepresent any one person, item or organization through the public display of information and available statistics found on this site. If Military Factory is notified of an egregious misstatement or misrepresentation, all reasonable attempts will be made to rectify the issue.
You agree not to use this website and its services for illegal purposes or for the transmission of material that is unlawful, harassing, libelous (e.g., untrue and damaging to others), invasive of another's privacy, abusive, threatening, or obscene, or that infringes the copyright (e.g., rights of an owner or authorized user of material) or other intellectual property rights of others. MilitaryFactory.com in no way endorses the use of violence against any living thing or otherwise. Our website represents a cataloguing of implements of warfare throughout history and nothing more. If advice, purchasing or hate is what you're here for - look elsewhere.
6) Additional Notes The information found on this website is true and complete to the best of our knowledge. All information is provided without any type guarantee, in whole or in part, by the website owner(s), who also disclaim any liability incurred in the connection with the use of this data or its specific details.
7) Liability and External Links MilitaryFactory.com is not responsible for the content of external websites. External links should not be taken as an endorsement of any kind on the part of the user, and he/she agrees to proceed with caution and logic. External links cannot be guaranteed to work 100% of the time and www.MilitaryFactory.com accepts no responsibility of sites operating outside of our direct control - this includes links served by third party advertisers. Links are provided "as is" with no warranty - express or implied - to the information that is provided on those websites as www.MilitaryFactory.com has no control over the content presented on those pages.
8) Artwork and Photography Imagery in the form of illustrations, graphics, drawings or photography are presented throughout this site for the benefit of the user (you). Illustrations and drawings that are credited with the name of the true owner and cannot be reused on another website. United States Department of Defense imagery in the form of photography is credited in the bi line with proper ownership. All other images are images contained, or assumed to be, in the Public Domain and are free to be reused for your own projects. Any artwork containing the "www.MilitaryFactory.com" watermark is property of www.MilitaryFactory.com and the artist represented and cannot be reused in any form elsewhere.
9) User-Submitted Content By submitting any content to MilitaryFactory.com, including any photography, imagery, statistics, personal experiences as related to military service, you hereby irrevocably grant MilitaryFactory.com / www.MilitaryFactory.com, its affiliates and distributors, a worldwide, royalty-free, non-exclusive, and fully sub-licensable license, to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, translate, publicly perform, publicly display, create derivative works from, transfer, transmit and distribute, in connection with promotion or elsewhere, such content (in whole or in part) and to incorporate the content into other works in any format or medium now known or later developed. Notwithstanding the foregoing, when you submit content MilitaryFactory.com may modify the format and display of such content. MilitaryFactory.com will take all reasonable precautions to keep your email address, email message content and any other pertinent identifying elements private. The foregoing grants shall include the right to exploit any proprietary rights in such content, including but not limited to rights under copyright, trademark, service mark or patent laws under any relevant jurisdiction. With respect to content you submit for review, you grant MilitaryFactory.com the license to use, distribute, reproduce, modify, adapt, publicly perform and publicly display such content on the MilitaryFactory.com or on any other MilitaryFactory.com related media. You agree that the foregoing grant of rights by you to MilitaryFactory.com and its affiliates is provided without any the entitlement of payment of fees or consideration.
10) Copyright Infringement If you believe some portion of content available through MilitaryFactory.com is in violation of a standing copyright, trademark or other legally-held or private protection, please email us the location of the offending content (URL is fine) with a clear description of the offense. MilitaryFactory.com will work to remove the offending image, text or link.
11) The Military Factory Logo and Name The Military Factory logo is a registered trademark protected by US (on file) and applicable international laws. Under no circumstances are you allowed to reuse, reprint, or repost any photography or illustration containing the "www.MilitaryFactory.com/MilitaryFactory.com" logo/name and/or "Military Factory" title name.